Management consulting services
We provide flexible, experienced and skilled management consulting services focused around your operational, risk & financial initiatives.
Below are the core areas we offer. We partner with other consulting firms to either strengthen or expand on the services below.
- Business case development
- Business analysis
Projects – aligned with strategic initiatives
- Change management
- Project management
- Supplier identification and selection
- Process redesign & automation
- Develop first line defence controls
Outsourcing & third party risk management
- Terms of reference for committees/forums
- Risk management framework
- Policy frameworks
- Risk assessments
- Scenario analysis
- Risk reporting
Second line defence assurance
- Revenue analysis
- Cost analysis
- Management information (MI)
We provide organisations with access to experienced C-suite roles on a short to medium term basis.
We cover the following experienced C-suite roles:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Our services are suited to the following organisations:
- New organisations that require an interim COO/CRO/CFO while they recruit to fill a permanent position.
- Small organisations that do not have access to the skills and knowledge of an experienced COO/CRO/CFO.
- Medium sized organisations that have an operations/risk/finance function, but need assistance to grow the roles into experienced C-suite roles.
- Larger organisations that have a COO/CRO/CFO, but need help to drive their strategic initiatives forward.
Our services are flexible to fit your requirements. Use us any number of days per week to suit your specific needs.